Monday, February 7, 2011

Psalms Oboroh and painting and W4T link group and creativity

In preparation for our next Worship 4 Today session I read Psalms and paint them ... and sing .... and listen to Czech group Oboroh, playing and singing psalms.... I didn't listen to them for very long time ...  It is good to listen to this worship music again... Psalms become for me so much more real.... so I am painting Psalms now with Oboroh... well, using their website, as I am not managing to find one very old tape with their original songs....

here is the website and some songs to listen to - in Czech Language - the number of Psalms are same as in English.  YOu can hear Psalm 14 and Psalm 126


http://www.oboroh.cz/index.php?gotos=3&gotoc=6

I brought this Psalm to my W4T Link group to listen and we all tried to express in creative way inspiration by psalm 147... it was so inspiring to see drawings of each one of us and to share what the psalm and being creative meant for us.
This is my picture from the Link group session:




1 comment:

  1. and my painted Psalms will come here after I manage to get to the University library and to use A3 scanner... somehow I am not managing to paint smaler than A3 now ...

    ReplyDelete