Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kings Daughter and The Inner Voice of Love connections and reflections

Worship 4 Today link group this morning was very  helpful... I came with too  many questions, with my head spinning around and it was so good to be able to come and listen to God. I brought 2 chapters from my very favourite Henry Nouwen's book The Inner Voice of Love and we read it and read bible reading and had some time for reflection and prayer... I did this picture...


The picture was - and is for me searching the place of stillness, coming to the cross, coming as I am and bringing together those many, many questions and struggles... it was such a blessing to be able to talk and pray and share with my link group people.... to hear from one another and to pray together...  and of course this picture was just one part of the journey...


later today, after visiting Wilderness Exhibition I drew this one and its King's Daugher coming back again... she just keeps returning :)


King's Daugher is for me the journey of continuing discovery of who I am, as me, before God... it is part of my journey, questions, passion in my heart
 to find the way for women to come together and share this exploring of connections between being woman and spirituality, identity of woman, using creativity... I just still can't put in words easily, but tried to share this with few other women and I trust this is something about God's call... its not about excluding men, its about deepening of who I am, who we are without our roles and jobs.... coming to the inner voice of love... where is our heart, connecting with our heart and connecting with God - in new ways, creative ways... receiving God's love in new ways and then to be able to go and give that love to others.... connecting with God in worship, prayer, creativity, spirituality.... complexity embraced and transformed in simplicity that is not over simple... trusting and walking in faith... women of faith....


No comments:

Post a Comment