Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Prayers 15th April 2011

I was able to have some longer time for prayer and painting....
I was praying for Liz and Helen and their families, and listening to several worship songs while painting, singing, praying....



Listening and painting and praying these pictures with Brenton Brown's song Adoration...






and after that painting and praying while listening to Matt Redman's
song  Blessed be Your name





And after that praying and listening to Brian Doerksen's song Today... this song is very special to me, as we were listening to it with Pete in the hospital, when I was giving birth to Daniela 6 and half years ago and I nearly died....


And listening and praying with Brian Doerksen's song Merciful God....




And I felt really overwhelmed by God's love...  I was not able to paint or sing anymore... words, pictures, songs were just unable to express what I was feeling and what God has been doing...  I was just kneeling before Him in adoration and crying ...




No comments:

Post a Comment