Monday, July 25, 2011

King's Daughter again...

Tonight I have been drawing King's Daughter again... inspired by talking with J. and seeing her art, especially picture of mother and child... Will add here my King's Daugther pictures soon. It is a long journey and I keep missing the words... It is about trust and hope, it is about who I am in Christ... My identity doesn't fall down with what people say, what I have or don't have.... At the moment there seems to be so much that I don't understand... pathways and crossroads... and lots of closing doors... I pray that I am able to see which doors are closed by God and which are the doors God is opening for me... it is so easy to try to think and plan things in my own way... I don't want to loose the right focus - Christ - Hope of Glory....  My prayer pictures from tonight are about that - seeking the balance, seeking to rest in God, to be open, to trust the He will give me the light for the step I am on.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment