Sunday, July 24, 2011

Prayers - Christ in me Hope of Glory

Since Friday I have been really struggling to find the words for prayers... so much has been happening that is so difficult to understand, to hear, to see...   both in the wide world and in the world closer to me... And I would love to so much to share the message of God's love, share message that our hope is in God whose love is beyond our human understanding... 

I have been trying to write and email to H. with prayers for her daughter, but not managing to find the words, I wrote and deleted few emails as my words seemed to be so inadequate... And I was not able to draw prayer, although I really wanted to....

Reading E's testimony today, that I missed in church by coming late, has been such a blessing for me. E. found words that I was not able to find myself....  and through reading and praying I was able to start drawing the prayers....

And here is the picture I just completed, my prayer for A. and E., and for several more people I know who are going through cancer treatment, and for so many more that I don't know....

And the song that kept coming to me while drawing is Everything by Tim Hughes.... Christ in me - Hope of Glory...







No comments:

Post a Comment